domingo, 15 de marzo de 2020

Hello KIDS!!!!!

I hope you are all well.

Everyone in Year 3, 4, 5 and 6 have exercises to do in SNAPPET. These exercises are for you to do during these 2 weeks in which school is closed. You DON'T have to do them ALL in one day.

If school is closed for longer then I will give you more work to do.

My email is teacher.sarah.sanmiguel@gmail.com


Here's some work for year 2 (segundos) to do this next week.

I want you to make a WANTED poster (in Spanish SE BUSCA)

https://mthomearts.com/wanted-poster-template-printable/

Draw your VILLAIN and describe HIM or HER to me.

What colour hair? What colour eyes? Does s/he have freckles? Or glasses? Or big eyebrows?

Use your imagination ....He's got ........ He hasn't got........
                            or    She's got......... She hasn't got......
                   
  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario