lunes, 11 de enero de 2021

SNOW DAY!!!!!

 


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

We have a SNOW DAY!!!!!


I hope you've had a good Christmas and New Year!!!


Today there's no school, but we can still do some things to get us back into SCHOOL MODE!

Here's what I want you to do.........

YEAR 4 :

I want you to tell me 5 things you can do in the SNOW. Cuéntame 5 cosas que se puedes hacer en la nieve y me lo enseñas el miércoles.

    1) I can .............

    2) I can .............      etc.


Here's a story for you.



And a song.




YEAR 6 :

Hi EVERYONE!!!!! 
I hope you are all well and had a great time over the holidays.
Here is what I want you to do for WEDNESDAY.
I want you to use the PAST SIMPLE and tell me ...
(Quiero que me cuentas, utilizando el pasado simple, 5 cosas que hiciste, 4 cosas que no hiciste, 3 cosas que te gustaba  y 2 cosas que no te gustaba)
     *What did you do? (5 sentences)
       For example : 
                            1. I ate roscón...
    *What didn't you do? (4 sentences)
      with coronavirus there are lots of things we didn't do.
          For example : 
                            1. I didn't visit my cousins....
    * 3 things that you liked to do.
    * 2 things that you didn't like to do.
DO YOU REMEMBER HOW TO USE THE NEGATIVE?
THIS WILL HELP

SEE YOU ON WEDNESDAY!!!!!










10 comentarios: