viernes, 12 de junio de 2020

FRIDAYS ARE FOR YEAR 6

Photo Backdrop Congratulations Graduates Class Of 2020 Gold Poster ...

Congratulations!!!!!
This is my last blog for you!!!!
I hope you have a fantastic summer and I wish you all the best in High School.
You are going to be AMAZING!!!!!!

Today I have a very special surprise for you.
I have prepared an ESCAPE ROOM.
* You have to first leave San Miguel to be able to go to High           school.
* You have to go to different classes and solve the problems.
* After each problem you get a number.
* At the end, enter the secret number into the calculator.
* Press OK. 
HAVE FUN!!!!!
Candado by daverion on Genially
https://view.genial.ly/5ed0ea36a03aff11fcaed8fe/game-breakout-year-6-escape-room

And our final song today is one that says everything I want to say to you all. 😍😍😍😍😍

Hall of Fame | Public Procurement Training Courses | World Bank
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7OVvBilvcs

4 comentarios:

  1. Como mola!!! Que gracioso lo de míster bien 😂😂😂

    ResponderEliminar
  2. GABRIEL ANDRES: Me encanto!! me costo un poco pero me a gustado mucho

    ResponderEliminar