lunes, 8 de junio de 2020

MONDAYS ARE FOR YEAR 2

Year 2 - Castle Academy Northampton
HELLO AGAIN!!!!!
I hope you had a good week!!!
This is our last week of English.
Today we're going on our summer holidays!!!
Do you want to go on a cruise??????
Ship crouse - quiz z 5 tygodnia by Katarzyna Fiebiger on Genially
We have another game to play. I hope you like it!



Here's a summer song for you!!!!
Summer Song for Kids | Easy Monkey Songs - YouTube


And here's a summer story.

I See Summer: Amazon.es: Ghigna, Charles, Jatkowska, Agnieszka ...


HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!!!!!!

5 comentarios:

  1. Hola Sara soy Naufel, me ha gustado mucho el cuento, el juego y sobretodo la canci贸n y he bailado con mi hermano y mi madre.
    Goodbye school! Hello holidays!
    馃拫馃槝

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

      Eliminar
    2. Great Naufel! I'm so happy that you liked them 馃
      HAPPY HOLIDAYS 馃槑

      Eliminar
  2. Hello Sarah Im David,me ha gustado mucho la canci贸n y el cuento pero el juego ha estado genial.Im so grateful for your lessons and I hope you have a good summer 馃槞馃槞

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much David. I can't wait to see you. Have a great summer

      Eliminar